∼ To enjoy a life with essential oils is delightful. ∼
Essential oils can have an impact on both mental and physical well-being. To brighten your day, use them for aromatherapy. Or allow essential oils to support the natural healing mechanism of your body.
Include essential oils into your daily routine and experience their pleasant benefits!
Properties of Essential Oils
- Aromatic, liquid compounds from plants
- Have a very high vibrating frequency
- Promote emotional and physical well-being
- Have been used for aromatherapy for centuries
- Ability to quickly penetrate the tissues of the skin
- Powerful antioxidants as determined by the ORAC test
- Have properties that are anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic, and anti-viral
- Contain sesquiterpenes with the ability to pass the blood-brain barrier
- When diffused provide air purification by increasing negative ions in the area
- Do not have any side effects
To learn more about using essential oils: Class Schedule
For continued education and products: Be Young Total Health
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website does not intend to diagnose or prescribe in any way. It is not a substitute for medical treatment. Search scholar.google.com and pubmed.org for scientific studies to verify the use of essential oils.
In recent years both doctors and the public have rediscovered the medical value of essential plant oils, but the idea of using their properties to maintain or regain health goes back to antiquity.
~ Dr. Jean Valnet