Linda’s interest in health and the human body began while working in research laboratories as a Medical Technologist. She was also curious about alternative medicine and started to investigate natural options for health. Linda has been fascinated with the energy field of the body and the role it plays in health and well-being. This began a lifelong education in holistic health. She would like to share her positive experiences, offering others an opportunity for improved natural health and vitality.
The services offered will raise your frequency allowing you to feel vibrant on any level. Linda loves all high energy discussions about these topics. If you would like to chat, she will meet you for a beverage, a healthy one, of course!
- Universal Health Solutions – 2016 Current board member
- Wellness Collective Grand Rapids – 2016-2018 Member
- Continued education with essential oils – Various courses – 100+ hours
- Reiki Master Practioner – Reiki Usui Shiki Ryoho – 2004 Denise Iwaniw, Master Teacher
- International Association of Reiki Professionals – Current Member
- Energy Healing Part One – 2000 Dr. Zdenko Arsenijevic, New Medicine, Inc.
- Ama Deus Level One – 1999 Elizabeth Cosmos
- Continued education – Carol Ritberger, Ph.D. – Ritberger Institute
- Continued education – Patti Ortyl – Feeling for Healing
- Lifelong learning in the field of Holistic/Functional Medicine
- Medical Technologist, B.S. – Michigan State University